WE ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR FUTURE TALETS TO JOIN THE AÉRYNE TEAM.
THESE ARE THE POSITIONS WE’RE CURRENTLY LOOKING TO FILL.
AÉRYNE is looking for a designer, who will be in charge of AÉRYNE’s creative direction and the entire design process.
The designer will be responsible for doing trend research, setting the tone for the collections, deciding on their compositions, making design sketches and technical design files, choosing materials in collaboration with the production manager but also participating to sample fittings and photoshoots.
- BA qualification in Textile/ Fashion Design
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in fashion design
- Creative and visionary
- Excellent illustration/sketching skills
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge in pattern making and sewing techniques
- Interest in Sustainable fashion
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, Swedish a plus
- Takes initiatives and works well in a small team
- Flexible but also structured and organized
- Likes a fast-paced environment
Send your portfolio along with your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org at latest January 31st.